Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding / Fillings, seal a small hole in your tooth, i.e., a cavity, caused by decay.
- Crowns, is a tooth-shaped cap that is designed to fit over your tooth to restore it back to its normal
- Dental Implants , for tooth replacement
- Mini Implants, to aid in wearing dentures
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to identify small changes in the lining tissues of the mouth, lips and tongue that may signify the early stages of this type of cancer.
- Orthodontic Treatments with clear alingers
- Veneers, is a wafer-thin layer of super-strong porcelain that convincingly substitutes for natural tooth enamel
- Teeth Cleanings, it is important that you have your teeth professionally cleaned on a regular basis.
- Removable Dentures and Partials, are just one option for replacing missing teeth; some of the others include fixed bridgework and dental implants.
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sealents, to protect teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, treatments produce whiter teeth in a shorter time period than over-the-counter products.
- Tooth Extractions
- Dental Vibe, used to give more comfortable injections
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.